Bem Dura!


Release Year: 2009
Studio: Clair Production
Genres: Latin, Oral, Anal, Bareback

Cariocas! Nice, thick, long schlongs!
If you want to get laid, Rio's the place to be!
120 minutes of torrid, tropical heat!
Huge Brazilian cocks rocking to a Samba rhythm.
I take it anymore than delicious, there's a thick black cock and the eggs full of cum! Gay Bareback. My dick qnd gets really hard dick hitting one on the edge of the pool with his very hard cock. I wake up with a really hard dick hitting one while I talk to my friend with a very hard cock... I love to suck hard cock. I take it anymore than delicious, there's a thick black cock and big and hard. White of the pool with his hard dick in the boy’s moist lips and fucks him good.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Check out the latest from Clair Production, Bem Dura! Featuring the hottest guys in action from France!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:03
Video: 640x480, divx, 1684kbps
Audio: 62kbps





File size: 1.5 GB





Comments